Thursday, January 15, 2009

am i stupid??

damn la..calculus at diz momnt is really stressfull. it's not bcoz of da subject itself but da teacher.. i can't help it la..ms foo seems to hate me..i dunno y..but i cn feel dat it started whn i askd her a question on da 1st day..i do undersatnd da question basically..but da way she taught made me scared n i can't gv da answer whn she asked..n 1 more thg i can't undrstnd is why she only aimed me tho thre were anothr 2 studnts wif me? x puas ati btol!!xpsl2 i kne hentam kaw2 la..2nd day pun kne lg..'YOU!!beautifully sitting at da back!!' i tot she aimed my fren at da back, but it turned out to be me!! haish..she tot dat i wrote nothg n only staring at her..owh plz la.. my paper dh pnuh tulis mcm2 at dat time..wtv la..bleh thn lg kot..but not today..fr da time being, today is da worst day for me(for calculs). we hv to show our hw to her..uish.gle sket ati la.. it's fine dat i did some mistakes. but, cn it b corrected in a proper way?? "AM I SOOO STUPID??" i know dat i'm not dat gud in math, n i dun evn like any kind of MAth at all!! owh..plz la.. i dun want it to b diz way..sumtimes i juz can't answr da questions bcoz she scolded me. not really bcoz i'm damn stupid..n xpyh la smpi nk pgg2 my telinge tho i'm "stupid" like she said..it's embarassing n criuzly hurt me mentally.. i'm in coll now, no longer school..n i shudn't b treated like a school kid..GIVE ME A CHANCE.. i dun want to study in fear..n even some of my classm8s realized dat she's kinda anti me..it's damn sad..i wud prefer last sem's classes.. all were damn nice..da teachers as well..i really hope i can adapt with da new environment.. n untill now i can't accept dat VONNY is no longer in Taylor's...i miz her like hell..huk3

No comments:

Post a Comment