Monday, August 10, 2009

miracle happens for a reason

they said:
buang jela harapan tu jauh2..
coz it will only harm u..
i said:
da smallest or even da tiniest hope won't let me down
dat's wut i learnt from my experiences
it always happen
n another thing,
no pain, no gain
nothing will come without effort, scrifices n prayers
i've gone through lots of things
my prayers r answered
they gve me da 2nd chnce
wut a surprise!!
Allah always knows da best
giving up is not da solution
medic n biotech sound good, but a big NO to engin
TRONOH n TORONTO are waaaay different
they cant b da same
as well as UK n UKM
there's nothng dat i cn do when others plan my future
including putting me into mdcine area again..
(mcm dh ludah jilat balek, kot..haha)
finally, i just told myself:
take a risk!!
juz ignore wut others say..
n always follow my heart
coz i always trust my instinct.
n yeah, I'm BACK ppl!!!
afta a long time..
n i wont ignore u again!haha


7 comments:

  1. Ludah yang dijilat balik kalau tambah kicap sket rasanya lain kan?

    Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam
    :)

    "follow my heart and trust my instinct."
    I LOVE THAT ONE.
    u go dear.

    remember,
    wherever u go, Allah is always by ur side dear

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gp faraw go! gonna miss u sayang:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam fara..
    glad to see u're happy now!
    nanti krim salam kat musim fall kat sane ye..
    kitorang kt tronoh ni dpt merase..
    nway, jgn lupe family tronoh ye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st, ludah yg dijilat blek n tmbh kicap, mmg laen rasenye..tp sdp ke rsenye en. aiman??haha

    2nd, i will always "follow my heart n trust my instinct" as lg as i cud

    3rd, fmly tronoh xkn dilupekan..dun wori, i'll visit u soon..coz i was in dat 'atmosphere' too n really noe how does it feel..

    4th,sy syg kwn2 sy sume..mmuahxx!! thanx for all da suport n prayers.may Allah bless us.. ameen..

    ReplyDelete