Tuesday, September 1, 2009

frenz r 3F

for me, frenz r 3F
what is 3F???
3F stands for food, fmly, n freedom..
frenz are like food that can provide us with energy,strength n health
they can b spicy, sweet, salty n sour
n same goes to frenz
they can b spicy, salty n sour when they hurt u
(scientifically these kinds of food cn cause stomach ulcer-ref to my kadok project)
but they cn b sweet when they talk gud things, comfort u whn u need 'water',
n provide u with a lining of protection
frenz r fmily too..
y??
i treat my frenz like my own fmily
i luv to spend time wif 'em
n sometimes i prioritized 'em compred to my own fmly
to me, frenz r important (as well as fmily)
coz wif frenz we cn talk about many things
we can share laughters, tears n evrythg
(except for sharing da same straw or spoon..only fmly is allowed!hehe)
freedom also applies to frenz
coz u cn hv da freedom to do anything u want
since frenz dun hve da rights to prohibit u
n it is u to t8 care of urself
frenz r ur biggest influence
n dat's y u hv to choose gud frenz!
talking bout frenz,
m getting more frenz day by day
new place, new frenz..
but da best bonds will remain
no matter how strong da challenge is
but i realize dat m getting further from my close frenz
they said i've missed a lot of things..
yes, i noe dat!!
i feel bad for evry moment dat i've missed but there's nothing i cn do about dat
i've to struggle wif my own fate
catching up wif da route dat i need to follow
n appreciating people around me is not EASY!
i hurt people but i also get hurt either
m sori if i fail to be ur gud frenz or even juz frenz
m not PERFECT but i'll try my best to b ur frenz
i luv my frenz sgt..sgt syg..
cnnot describe it ere..
LUV is not to be shown, but to be felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment