Monday, December 21, 2009

Penaaaattt!!

5th day of hols
Sy sudah penaaaattt!!
Bcause I walked a lot, merayau-rayau
Dgn Edmonton yg sgt tebal with snow
Shopping smpi x igt dunie, but still brjaye xbli brg mhl2 sgt




I got this Esprit dress dgn hrge yg murah
*sgt puas ati*
But then need to surender awl fr today's shopping
Coz I'm damn tired!!
Y???
I stay up tgk Korean drama yg ade org pnah suro tgk
Which I think kinda ridiculous!!
I need to get rid of him
But I watched da drama for like hourssssss
mlm smpi tghari da next day
I finished 25 episodes in 2days
It was a good drama, xrugi tgk!
But now, I need to fix my sleeping time
Must be back to normal again!!
Or else, i will b like today,
Pnat, n jln dh x betol which causes me to stop shopping earlier
Alahai~~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment