Monday, February 22, 2010

an update, i guess

man, i've been staring on the screen for like hours, not knowing things that i should write. i gave myself one month to start thinking of a "new" life. I guess one month is not enough, but let's "PRETEND" that I'm OK now. For some reasons, I wish that person never exist in my life, coz i find it harder each day, struggling with the new path, without realizing things that I've been doing.Things seem to b tough, n i never felt this way, giving up so easily in my studies, n nothing seems to look good for me.I'm such a loser for this term, n I need to buck up for the coming terms.I tried so hard to make myself happy,keeping myself busy at all times, n I guess I can have myself back one day.but only time will decide, no matter how long does it take, days, months, or maybe years. I'll wait for that day, coz I'm desperately need "myself" back!!reading week is over, but i think i had a "good" break with my friends.mayb i should include something in this post that will decsribe my "reading week".*at least*
muvees~valentine's day n dear john.both are awesome, but dear john gave more impacts on me.
Dear john,
No matter how many years does it take, 
I will always wait for u,
Coz i know even though we are far apart,
We can still have n look at the same moon, 
n the only thing that I know is I'LL SEE U SOON THEN
it's somewhat portraying my current feelings, n it made my cry somehow,for some parts, but the worse is when john is reading his note to his dad. gosh, that was so sincere,n i miss my abah damn much!! :((
 i did so many things with my friends over the weekends, but weekdays, i tend to spend time at home, sleeping of course n watching muvees n not to forget, ccoking.OMG, I eat a lot!stress+makan! gemok daaa~ but that's what we called as the real break.hehe. weekends were wisely used, n FYI, i din spend a single penny on clothings, or simply called shopping!!*tabik spring sme diri sndirik* i had two skating parties, with the international students, for outdoor n indoor rinks.
 snowboarding @Table Mountain n then CNY dinner @Mandarin
 nnt dh financially stable, nk beli snobod laa~~hehe
 
squash n badminton at da same time * qada' workout 2 weeks :)*
 
skating party#2 n broom ball
 
  
this game is awesome!!like manyak2!haha
  
kick it or dig it!!somehow it's easier to play the game like soccer! ngeng~~~
n evryone used gud "tricks" since many people were confused with their own teammates!lol
 
"man, gimme the ball badly!!" Go Fara!bak kate Raj! but I can't beat Vinay, the defender
  
  
 
n dat's da end of my first reading week in canada! got to start studying, i mean, to FOCUS more coz i've been "playing around" for the last few weeks.but still, looking forward for the next trip to table mountain. i can b a "trip organizer" back home, but not in Saskatoon.haha.jgn suro sy jadi manager ye kwn2..so funny la korg~~More friends as time passes, n I'm doing good here.I guess. :))

2 comments:

  1. haha...xda muka Melayu langsung except ko sorang. Caya lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durh!name pon dok obesi! Xkn nk berkepit ngan malaysians je. Ye dak? Haha

    ReplyDelete