Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heart attack!


I didnt expect anything on my birthday n i wasnt in a good mood either.Pee-em-es maybe! But anyhow i tried to give my very best expressions to everyone, so i act as cool as i can. All the wishes on fb n text messages really made my day, i mean according to southern hemisphere.if i'm home, i'll probably celebrate it with my sister n nephew since we have the same birthday. Homesick, feeling so depressed with everything, missing someone that i shouldnt, that's the worse state of emotion that i couldnt handle. I even waited for a call that will never happen again. So i decided to stay in school till very late, feeling anxious of what's gonna happen whn the clock strikes 12.i'm telling everyone that i'm not gonna throw a party n i'm not planning to have a party as well since i'm not in a good mood.so nothing happens at 12 coz i was walking home at that time :((

I opened the door. Assa..(trying to give salam) someone came out from the closet n seriously i swear to god that was the most scariest shock that i ever had! I screamed like crazy n i think i might even hugged my friend right away.but thank god i didnt coz that could b a big scandal in school.haha!shoot, seriously it was a 'HEART ATTACK' of the year, my heart hurts a lot but maybe because of too much shis*** too! Ooppss! n yeah they've actually planned so many things for me.well planned, seriously!! Too much drama, too much cheating so that i wouldnt notice anything. The cheesecake, gifts, food, movie, shisha n we stayed up till 4am. Who cares,it's my birthday!



So yeah that's the only picture that i got on my birthday.too much surprises that i couldnt snap anything.but one thing for sure i'll remember my 21st birthday forever.u guys are awesomeeee!! :))



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment