Thursday, February 26, 2009

where's my badak??


i'm not hepi right now..
everything seems to be wrong..
i feel sad now, my beloved ones are with me, but no all..
among all, i miz my best buddy, where now i found her to be my bestest buddy forever.
not having her around is like losing her forever..
criuzly, it's hard to have bestfrenz but it's easy to lose them..
i don wanna lose her, but we seem to be far away day by day..
i know she's so depressed rite now with studies n stuff, but i havent see her yet..
we shud have a girl-talk by now, as what we always do..
but now, we have it rarely..
i've lots of things to share with her, n also, i'm in a big DEPRESSION too..
i may feel better if i share my probs with her
I used to call her badak air bulat n she calls me cicak kobing menggerutu..
hahahahhhahhahah..
it's funny, aite??
the titles are based on our appearances during school time..
but now i juz call her badak coz she's getting slimmer n hotter..eheh
we keep on teasing each other n none of us hurt of that..
we shared happy moments together n gossips,etc..
we shared everythg, including our secrets..
our friendship is full of laughters n even tears..
criuzly, i miss every single moment with her,especially during school time..
we had a great moment in TKC n afta SPM life..
not only with her but also other frenz..
ANESS, BEE, NQ, CHETEN, n PHOENIXs!!
it's different here.
i can't find another badak, n she's da one n only..
no one can replace her!!
SHA, I MIZ U SOOO MUCH!!
i've lots n lots of things to tell u..
i don't wanna lose u, my dear..
i wish to have u around on my bufday..
huk3..cn it be possible?

1 comment: