Monday, October 26, 2009

nk duit!nk duit!!

"ur account has been suspended coz u've exceeded ur credit limit"
wut da tuuuut???
owh, i shud become the fan of:
"stop ROGERS n FIDO from screwing Canada"
dammit..
i've taken loads of plan which i think wud be convenient for me
but indeed diz kinda money- grabbing thingy is killing me
I'm broke n I dun have money to pay da bill!!
i've paid da one dat appears on the fido store's screen
n my account is still not being activated
WHY????
i kept on going to da fido store
n kept on calling the customer service
but i'll always get differnt informations from them
fed up nk mampos lyn mnde2 alah ni
Arrrrghhhh!!!
it's all about da money
no matter how hard u save da money
dat wudn't b enough to survive in diz country
nk duiT!!nk DUIT!!
is thre anyone yg baek hati wants to give me some money??
JPAku syg, masokkn la duit cpat2
need to reactivate my phone account ASAP
or maybe org2 kat m'sia baek hati nk top upkn my mlysian numbr??
ANYONE????

2 comments:

  1. sabau je la faraw.
    ni la cabaran dok ngara orag..uhuhuhu
    *kenang nasib sendiri gak*
    =)

    ReplyDelete