Thursday, October 29, 2009

it's not easy, isn't it??


when i screwed up ICPU
i've learnt a BIG lesson
n dat's y i'm here
to start a new life
a very new page
to find myself
to learn what does life mean
n wut are da survival skills
but i realize dat LIFE IS NOT EASY
challenges come in between
n ALLAH knows what's best for u n for me
when u expect things to be good
but they turn out to b da other way round,
u wud think dat u're such a BIG LOSER!!!
there are gud reasons behind all these
n its only U,
only U that will decide
what n how u should deal with them
~~~~~~
I want people to have faith in me
i'm not a loser forever
i decided to do what i think will b gud for me
my aim in this university is to get excellent results
 DISTINCTION, specifically
n da first thing is to get an average of 80% for da first year
so dat JPA will trust me again
i know that distinction is waaaay harder to achieve
but it's not wrong to aim for dat, aite?


this building will be significant for my whole life
i really hope that i can have my parents n da whole family to be here
FOR MY GRADUATION
but diz time with BBIIIGGG SMILES
full of satisfaction
taking pictures, hugs n kisses in front of diz building
but will it be possible???
the hopes that i have r really killing me
coz it's not easy, isn't it??

3 comments:

  1. determination will determine who we are tomorrow...nice post..full of spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.thanx nway~
    uni life is not easy,huh?
    "burning desire n unshakeable determination" are needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuh! post ini meruntun hati pembaca...hoho..

    waayy to go bro! eh sist! papelah..kalo sntiasa ingt mission tu, insyaAllah by His will, no problem nye r..let's pray 4 our succcess..and by our i mean member2 la, sme2 nye~ jgn marah si sengal~

    all the best then~ hoho~

    ReplyDelete