Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween nite??not for us

they wear their "freak" costumes during halloween nite
but not us!!
haha..surprisingly, i wore kebaye for da 2nd time in canada
why??
coz we want to celebr8 my housemate's graduation!
"am i look weird?"
aziza: no!!u look soo cute cute!
u look like a  malaysian now!
haha..am i??
wtv it is, but we just wanna have fun!
da only thing missing is da make up!
i'm da only one who din put anythg!
hahaha
so we went to a restaurant, THE GRANARY
it reminds me of Malaysia
coz, there's an old SINGER sewing machine,
exactyly da same like my aunt's
adoyh..tbe2 la plak homesick
n the girls' crazyness remind me of my frenz!!
gosh!!rindu korg!
they r extremely crazy!!!
unbelievable coz they seem to b da polite ones.
hahah..but dat nite revealed evrything.
unfortunately i dun have any pics to prove their crazyness
but these shud b enough to show who they are
ghina, rima, dalal n my housemate, aziza


it's a gud thing to know them
tho sometimes i felt so left out since i dun speak arabic
though they r Somali, Lebanese, Tunisian n Sudani,
but they're all speak Arabic
n indeed, sing arabic!!
when all of them memekak in da car, singing arabic,
i cud just laugh, but not to sing along!
owh, tbe2 rindu ustazah jeriah
nk blaja Arab lg! gosh!!
I MIZ EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment