Sunday, November 15, 2009

One day with kids

Hi!what's ur name??
I'm ur new teacher
I'll help u with ur homework.
"ok, let's go to our room"
Aman Ali, y u didn't do this part?
"owh, how could this happen to me?? I know this one, it's easy!"
*papela, action plak mamat ni*
"n can't u see my spiky hair? It's nice, isn't it??n don't touch it!"
*yola2..I know u're charming*
da other kid, fatima
"teacher, cn u play Barbie dolls with me? We can play at my room"
*what??my zmn Barbie doll dh berakhir ok??so funny la bdk ni*
next, abu baker.but he's so sensitive.kuat majuk.
"I'm a good runner n I'm sure I cn beat u"
Haha.dat is so funny. Obviously I cn easily win da race.u'll lose
"no, I'm not!I'll challenge u coz I'm a fast runner!"
*berlagaknye bdk.obviously I cn challenge him*
n yet, ble kalah majuk.
Abez hlg macho
N da last one, baby eshal
"baby, don't u think dat u're pretty?"
She smiled n angguk!
*chett!xleh blah.nsb baek mmg btol2 cantek!haha*
criuzly I had sooo much fun with them.they remind me of my nephews n nieces.
"teacher, cn u stay with us??"
No darling, I've to go back.
"then, when r u coming back?can u come tomorrow?"
Sori, but I've to go to school n study. Whenever I'm free I'll come to see u, ok??
N otw back, sume org berebut nk duduk with me.haha. U guys r sooo cute



abu baker n eshal



-fatima n aman ali
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. haha..cikgu tuition..up sket.xmen la babysitter. kn dorunk pggl "teacher" tu.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa..faraw jadik cikgu???
    part time job ke akak oi??
    pe2 pun...mest best kan mengajar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww!
    best kowtttttt!
    hebat faraw!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. syakey: a'ah.part time job. tp poning gak lyn bdk2 ni ha..terlebih pndi pun ye gak.haha

    munir:tomei kn bdk2 ni.ke cikgu dorunk pun tomei skali?haha.*xyah head on desk, ok?*

    awin:haha.best la sgt. tp cm ok gak la.sbb diz term x bz sgt ngan assignments

    ReplyDelete