Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I envy u, ok???

Hey u,
A few weeks ago, u told me dat u've given up of doing medicine,
U screwed up ur 1st test badly, din u?
But then u got ur booster again n u did pretty well on ur 2nd test,aite?
U worked hard for dat one n even harder for da 3rd one.
U even ignored me sometimes but I had to understand.
*terpakse d situ*
n yet, ur sacrifice or mayb my scrifce as well is paid with ur xtraordinary grade!
What?? U got A* for da 3rd test? 
Pe A* tu? 
DISTINCTION!
Omgosh!!dat was extremely good,ok??
Guys klu struggle mmg result gempak eh?? 
*sdikit tidakpuas ati d situ*

I envy u, ok???
U told me dat u envy me, but da fact is I'm da one who has to be jealous!!
I nk gempak2 gak!
then, sdpkn ati:
u, org dpt fullmark for last lab test bio 120.
*tp xde la gempak mcm distinction for a test in medical school, kn?*
it's ok.tape2.. *sdapkan ati lg*
Then, today dpt balek phy lab, where Holly nanges sbb xthn wif LC at dat time.
I did well in diz one which boost up my mark drastically.
But then, ade xtra warning plak written on da paper
besor2 plak tu..haish





Xpe, at least xfail mcm 1st lab. Sile bersyukur, ok?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. tahniah faraw!!
    keep up gud work
    ahaha
    cantik la tulisan cikgu yg tande tu..besar n merah menyala.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.taw xpe. Holly gelak je..but at least we did waaayy better diz time. Muke ktorg pun dh kne cop kot.tp best dpt xtra attention afta dat incident. Haha

    ReplyDelete