Tuesday, November 3, 2009

no more -ve thoughts

nite lab is not as bad as i tot
i enjoy all my nite labs, specifically biol 120
i had difficult times with da microscope
but da passion in biology overcame evrything
I LUV BIO sooooo much!!
i tried my best in diz lab
i even stayed back, though the session has actually ended
n just to finish da whole lab, including da exercises
i dun wanna screw up diz lab
coz wut's da point of being passionate in it, but u can't score well??
dat's y i need to work xtra hard!!
i'm kinda do well in this lab early on
for da first lab test i lost only 1 mark
"but, langit x selalunye cerah, aite?"
n for da 2nd test i lost 4.5 marks.
herm, i can smell "my zaman kejatuhan" there
coz i think i screwed up my 3rd test!!
wuaarggh!!
dat's my BIG problem!!
negative thinking!!
owh, plz go away, u, negative thoughts!!
janna, a fren from geog lab was mad at me for being a negative thinker
"u shudnt be thnking dat way before u even know da results"
yeah, i know.. n i will try my best
coz it's not only for bio,
but i feel d same thing for all subjects
especially archaeology
which i think i screwed it up, again n again!!
argghh!!
midtermss, plz b nice to me
i have to score well

2 comments:

  1. best of luck faraw
    hanye org kalah kenal erti kalah
    n, i know u aint like that
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.thanx auni!!
    yes, i dunno wut "kalah" means!!
    n dat's y i'm still waiting for da reward!!
    dh klh bet tu, bwat2 la care kalah yek!!
    haha

    ReplyDelete