Tuesday, March 16, 2010

saskatoon vs saskabush!

i call saskatoon as "kampong" but some of my intrnational frens call it saskabush!but my first winter here proved that saskatoon is such a NICE city!everything depends on how u explore and njoy it. so far, i could tell that my mission for winter is 90% accomplished!!owh yeah, i'm lovinggg it! :)) 2pairs of boots, boxing day shopping, tobogganing, snowboarding, snowfight, skiing, skating, broom ball, n curling. the only thing left is ICE FISHING!! aarrrrgghhhh, i'm sooo going for ice fishing, next winter!i dont care, nk sgt2!!huk3..so, let's summarize them with some picturessssss!!




















n now the snow is melting, as the spring as started!!that is when SASKATOON SHINES.. my fren treated me by taking me out n went FLYING..awesome!such a great birthday gift!n somebody treated me in DQ for winning a bet. not really a bet, but actually a dare! n last week, were really having fun with the sunshine.. we went biking around the town, especially the riverside..saskatoon sgt cantik!! yes, my kampung is really nice, with the 7 brideges, n their so called saskatoon berries.whn the summer comes, i'll go to the berries farm, as well as strawberry farm, where we can do strawberry picking.lagi best from cameron highlnds!hehe..there's a lot that u can explore in this small city, n i have 4 years to do it. it's not a busy city, n u can find peace here.
































i'm having fun with some sports over here. working out at the gym every week is like a MUST nowadays.n i always have some games to do such as badminton n squash. talking about squash, last week i played with dat "latin guy"!! still remember the one that i mentioned before??!! hahaha..awesomeness!!i have a crush on him!ngahaha..such a nice boy!naseb baek one year younger n non-muslim.kalau x, mmg sangkot habes2 dh..owh yeah, he's such a nice guy!now we're kinda close, as in we always talk or mayb just bump into each other sometimes.hehe.. n one more thing, SOCCER!!org cni pggl soccer, tp actually futsal. can u imagine how does it feel when ur first time of playing turned out to be a real game??man, i was freaking out at first!cuak nk mampos when the captain asked me to play!shaking jugak tgh2 court tu!haha..but i had so much fun hey!!n nxt week, we're going for the play-off! have to win, badly.last time was a draw.wish me luck!







i'm having a hard time with some personal stuffs, but i'm glad that my frens are always there to support me. whn my heart is broken into pieces, thre are friends who helped me to fix it.i've had enough, n it's time for me to move on.it's kholaaaasss!!evryone said so. but i'm not a jerk that will forget all those good memories. but u're such a jerk if u replace me with someone else!!!

7 comments:

  1. urm, aku rse ko kne betulkan ckit ayat kt atas tu dow.

    "when summer comes, i won't be here in saskatoon. but instead, i'll be back in malaysia."

    ko x rse cmtu ke? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..xpe, bulan 9 nnt still summer kot.. sempat je nk buat pape yg patot for summer. saska n edmonton kan ade summer n winter je. spring n fall cm kejap gle an?ok la tu. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. affan:em, membe kat cni blanje terbang. sweet x??
    haha..trbang dkt saskatoon yg kampong ni pon dh best, cnfrm2 la toronto punye lagi best, an?? try la!for sightseeing n klu naseb baek, bole trbangkan the plane as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaahhh sas-kat-cawan pun ada city tour!(naik plane tu)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ainaa: tula pasl!i igt kampong i ni xde, skali my fren yg pegi explore dlu..die siap kol airport lagi sbb nk sgt naek plane tu!so now i dh x jeles sbb u naek plane aritu :P:P cume i jeles pasal xdpt lalu ats WEST ED tercinte je!heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Faraw, I came across your post incidentally and was wondering if you could give me a few tips on what I should do to maximize my time in Saskatoon. I'll only be there for 2 nights and 3 days. If you happen to see this please help me out! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete