Tuesday, March 2, 2010

when "teen" is over

i never thought that i can i have a great birthday though i'm milessss awaaay from my beloved ones. but things seem to b good when i get to know great friends who used to b strangers. a day before my "big" day, we went out for bowling.man, it's been a whileeee.i never played bowling since i landed in canada.gleeee rinduuu!!!
n then we went "lepaking' at the river side,taking some pics, n freezing in the cold. nevertheless, sunset in saskatoon is awesome!
 
n later we had dinner in Afghan restaurant, whre we laughed a LOT, as if the restaurant is ours! this is all because of Raj, with his crazy experiences when he was in "ragging period" at the university back home!hahaha..man, u 're so FUNNY!!!
  
yes, i had a great time, but at da same time i'm so nervous to wait for the next day..grrrr.. people in malaysia have started sending me messages, with great wishes, but thre's one particular person that i've been waiting for like evry second.i was pretty sure that i wont b having a good clebration like what i had last year, but i'm still hoping for a GOOD one.distance n diffrnce in time din stop me from being appreciated by the beloved ones, n i'm so glad that person called me n made me happy for at least an hour. :)))
it's sux to have a lab on my big day, but my friends here really made my day.i can feel the love in the air..ece

 
my fren got me this ice-cream barbie cake.comel, an?haha


 
my wishes are dot dot dot.erk, i said my wishes loudly in front of my frens which are a bit embarassing!haha
my fren ckp x bole sebut kuat2, nnt x kesampaian..erk,,,alaaaaaaaaa!!xpela, ade rezki, ade la an, ade jodoh ade la..kahkahkah


  
this is where all the continents met, at New Island Sushi! we have people from Europe,Africa, South America n of course, Asia. but NORTH AMERICA is missing??hahaha..xpatot betol!!
 
i had sooo much FUN during my birthday. Thanx to my international frens for the treat n giftsss!Raj got me a bunny, so that i can remember "bunny" hill, instead of barney!haha.n thomas got me medicine for my injuries.they said i really need it because i'm so active here.ye ke??naseb baek ubat sapu, klu ubat mkn, erk xtermakan la jwabnye..huhu..n the girls got me chocholates, n some stuffs from hallmark.n they want to bring me to the mall for shopping!!uhuk3..terharu nyeee..coz i've stopped shopping afta the last wintr break!hehe
n not to forget to my family n frens back home..kakak2 ku, nice pantun yek!to my beloved sister, k.jehan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u too..nnt balek kte celebrate on june 1st, instead,ok??n to my frens, thanx for the wishes, i really appreciate them so muuuccchhhhh!!!luv u guys sgt2!!
*xnk 20,tp nk 'teen' lagi. klu sebot twenteen ok x??*

No comments:

Post a Comment