Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun n games nite

A friend from the Buddy program invited me to the Fun n Games nite.n thre was a potluck as well. i decided to make some begedil.heh, lupe how to make them, so i e-mailed my siblings. N kluar la mcm2 recipe, including my bro showing his cooking skills when he was in UK!not bad la.but i think my 1st attempt to make begedil is kinda dissappointing.but anyhow, i still have to bring them for the Fun nite.it's actually for the Christmas camp reunion as well. I didn't go to da camp but da good thing is i could still make some frens. Owh, i love making new frens.. Most of them were from China but i got to know the Mongolians, Indians n Iranians as well. N this one Mongolian lady asked me to come for da Bible reading every Friday. "Erk, do i have to come?coz I'm a muslim, n I dont think it's a good idea"..siyesly i dunno how to actually tolak dat invitation. But she said that i can just come to know more people n make some frens. Herm, i'll think about it. (dalam hati: hari jumaat ktorg ade halaqah la. Xkn nk pegi bible reading plak?haish..)
But da best part was the game! Some of us chose to play da table games.My new frens, melissa n Gina taught me how to play SPOON.. *grab da spoon once u got 4cards of the same number*. gle kecoh la.xcited at first, but later i asked them to play something else in the gym.but the guys have already used it for soccer.



soccer,anyone can join in, including dat lil boy, but no girls were playing.i wanted to join in, but obviously segaann!!haha


We're among the supporters!!


But hey, i played basketball! Xpenah2 dibuat, but i asked Melissa to join in as well.*muke x brape nk malu* haha..i didn't really play basketball back home, so i dont know da rules. Maen blasah je, but it was awesome! Tho the girls were only me n Melissa, but the guys were all supportive. *wa caer maen dgn howt guys bro!* i was wearing boots, n melissa was wearing sandals. Smart gle kan ktorang??tergolek mmg byk kali la.licin kottt..but still, we played a nice game.konon la..at first i knew none of them, but we can still play as teammates. We got to know each other after the game ended.ngahaha..owh, i can't wait to see them again! *mode gatai dtg balek* haha.. But it's just for fun! I'm happy coz i'm getting more frens as time passes. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment