Friday, January 15, 2010

of "K"

I do have a gud fren.or mayb used to b a gud fren.Let's just address him/her as "K" so dat it won't b dat obvious.At 1st, we decided to b gudfrens, but after a while, it turned out to be "superbestfrens". Our 'friendship' was good, n we're happy with that, but not until last December. we used to text each other everyday, n talked through phone, skype or sometimes ym. But we would prefer phone beacuse K's problematic Celcom broadband wud only cause a fight.I can still remember that K used to hate to go online n even facebooking!owh, I tried to understand that. We had a tough time after my final exam is over. It's just a small fight, I guess,but it changed everyhting!!I tried to talk to my other fren, looking for a solution that should make sense to me. If I was considered to be such an ego person, I can actually get rid  of the 'ego' if that's the only choice I have. I wanted to b like what we used to be, but sacrificing my ego was just a waste. K decided that we can't be like old times n it's even more frustrating to find out that K is doing things that he/she actually "pantang-sgt" to do. I know we can't be as good as we used to be, but replying my messages with "not-so-called-a-good-reply" is not acceptable! and ignoring my messages is even worse!!do u know how much terkilan i am when i saw ur updates in fb??i tot u h8 fb sooo much!!I know that I still have an infinite number of frens, but it's just that I don't wanna lose such a 'gudfren'. yes2, u're my gudfren, n i always hope that it'll last forever.I luv my frens, n will always do.insyaallah...

p/s: If u think that u're K that I'm talking about, I'm sori if I'm being too harsh, but I just dunno how to say this to u, since u're like ignoring me nowadays.hmm..

i wanna watch Alvin n the Chipmunks 2, i want the chipmunks from Mcdonald's, i wanna add my collection of chipmunks..I WANT CHIPMUNKS badly!!! wuaraghhhhhh..

4 comments:

  1. you juz miss ur frend fara

    nnti kalau dah boley lupe dia, and dah tak rindu dia lgi,
    mesti u akan rase there's no turning back to your "good-frend-used-to-be",mungkin mase tu u rase tak perlu dah,
    yg penting usaha dari pihak u untuk berbaik semula dah ada,
    tggu la pulak usaha dari dia.

    maybe not a gud advise..huhu..rase cam nak marah lak..emo betol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tq dear.it's still a gud piece of advice.i really appreciate it. That's y i love my frenssss.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. faraw...:(

    i dun noe bout the real story but i think i can guess dear*memandai je* hahah.be tough.yeah, friends are around kan?

    loves:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anesssss!!!!
    pergh, rase cm nk jerit2 pggl ur name.rindu kot.
    herm, i think u're not *memandai je*. i'm pretty sure u figured it out.n yeah, i always know dat frens are around.i'm still working on it babe!it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete